To facilitate for our customers; Fouda pharmacies provide exceptional service, which is the possibility of receiving returns from home if the client wishes to do so, taking into consideration the following rules which applies only for return from home:
- The shipping agent role is limited to receiving the products only and has no right to accept the return.
- The return is accepted only after examination in the company or branch from which the order was delivered, and after confirmation that it meets the conditions of acceptance of products returned.
- The customer shall pay for the shipping charges for the return which are the same as the delivery charges and it will be deducted from the product price.
- If the product does not comply with the return conditions mentioned in the return policy, the return will not accepted and is charged again to the customer with the customer paying the return shipping charges.
- Refunds are paid in cash by placing them under the name of the customer in Fawry service, where the customer can receive the refund from any Fawry machine after receiving the reference number of the amount due.
- The amounts paid through credit cards are returned to the customer's bank account.