RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Return the order:
The customer may return the order fully or partially according to the return policy if the products are valid for return.
Products allowed for return:
All products purchased through the Online service are allowed to be returned except for products that perishable or that may deteriorate, which altering its effectiveness such as:
- Products that are kept in the refrigerator.
- Children's milk.
Return Acceptance Period:
Returns are accepted within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the application.
Terms of Acceptance:
In order to maintain the safety of products and their effectiveness, it is required that the products returned to fulfill the following conditions:
- The package and the product should be in good condition and identical to the condition in which it was received
- Non-decomposition of product package.
- The stickers or barcodes are not removed from the packages.
- The product not used or tried.
- commitment to the period of acceptance of the return
- providing the purchase invoice.
Fouda pharmacies are keen to facilitate the return process and make it documented by time and date to protect the rights of customers.
If you want to make a return, please follow these steps:
1. The customer will enter the contact us page and specify a return request in the address of the message
2. Then the customer will fill out the personal data (address, phone and e-mail)
3. The customer will fill in the data of the return and then press Send.
The customer will then receive an e-mail message with details of the return process
Place of returning the products and taking the refund:
The customer can deliver the orders or products that he wishes to return to the nearest branch of Fouda pharmacies, which located in Cairo and Giza. In this case, the return will be made immediately if the return complies with the conditions mentioned in the return policy without any fees.
Return from home:
To facilitate for our customers; Fouda pharmacies provide exceptional service, which is the possibility of receiving returns from home if the client wishes to do so, taking into consideration the following rules which applies only for return from home:
- The shipping agent role is limited to receiving the products only and has no right to accept the return.
- The return is accepted only after examination in the company or branch from which the order was delivered, and after confirmation that it meets the conditions of acceptance of products returned.
- The customer shall pay for the shipping charges for the return which are the same as the delivery charges and it will be deducted from the product price.
- If the product does not comply with the return conditions mentioned in the return policy, the return will not accepted and is charged again to the customer with the customer paying the return shipping charges.
- Refunds are paid in cash by placing them under the name of the customer in Fawry service, where the customer can receive the refund from any Fawry machine after receiving the reference number of the amount due.
- The amounts paid through credit cards are returned to the customer's bank account.